BEFORE SELECTING OPTIONS, CALL US TO AGREE WITH THE MANAGEMENT THE DAY AND TIME OF YOUR ACCESS.
A minimum height of 100 cm is required.
Allows access to YELLOW, ORANGE, VIOLET COURSES.
TICKET LIFETIME: 1 HOUR
- The cost of the ticket includes:
- Usage of the various structures.
- The hiring of the protective gear and accessories needed.
Should the given time be exceeded, another ticket will have to be purchased.
- A technical demonstration and briefing of the correct procedures and use of equipment will be provided, as well as, the instructors verification suggesting the individuals achieved level of competence.
- Constant supervision, during the activity and any necessary intervention that may be needed.
- Compulsory procedures to be completed before commencing activity:
- Participation in the activity briefing; involving, correct usage of all the equipment, protective gear and apparatus and a general understanding of procedures.
- All participants will be required to perform a pre-requisite practical trial. The instructor reserves the right to suggest, that participants who are unable to comply with the required competence, and or ability, may not progress further.
- Children are to be constantly supervised by a responsible adult.