A minimum height of 140 cm is required.
Allows access to GREEN, BLUE, BLUE PLUS, RED, BLACK AND ZIP – LINE COURSES.
TICKET LIFETIME: 2 HOURS.
- The cost of the ticket includes:
- Usage of the various structures.
- The hiring of the protective gear and accessories needed.
Should the given time be exceeded, another ticket will have to be purchased.
- A technical demonstration and briefing of the correct procedures and use of equipment will be provided, as well as, the instructors verification suggesting the individuals achieved level of competence.
- Constant supervision, during the activity and any necessary intervention that may be needed.
- Compulsory procedures to be completed before commencing activity:
- Participation in the activity briefing; involving, correct usage of all the equipment, protective gear and apparatus and a general understanding of procedures.
- All participants will be required to perform a pre-requisite practical trial. The instructor reserves the right to suggest, that participants who are unable to comply with the required competence, and or ability, may not progress further.
- Kids are to be constantly supervised by a responsible adult.
ATTENTION!!! THE STAFF OF THE PARK CAN CHECK THE HEIGHT OF INDIVIDUAL USERS WHICH, IF NOT SUITABLE, CAN NOT TAKE PART IN THE ACTIVITY; IN SUCH CASE THE TICKET WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.